MJ & Amaya's Adventures!!

MJ & Amaya's Adventures!!

Thursday, September 20, 2007

It's been a long time...




MJ and his daddy have a night time routine now=Daddy bathes him before bed. It's their bonding time. Meanwhile, while I was in New York I discovered that my son has found his member (his penis!). I had to fight with him to get him to stop touching it so I could diaper him after a bath. Lord have mercy I am not ready for this. So of course, I gave him his first "USE IT WISELY" speech. I don't think he understood much, but that will come. By then, I will have perfected my speech!






(MJ with Titi Sandra at Kayla's party)



I shouldn't have left you...without some pictures to look at! Well if you don't know, MJ and I were in NY for a week. Many things happened:

First, we attended a softball game/fundraiser in memory of MJ's Titi Tiana. God bless! MJ's Pedrino (I am not sure if I spelled it right, Puerto Rico did I spell it right???) Tio Luis (bka Macho) convinced his employer, Montifiore Hospital to donate all the proceeds from its annual staff vs. doctors softball game to John Hopkins Myosistis Center inTiana's name. This was the first of many fundraisers to come. We are hoping with enough donations to get the center named after Tiana. I will post a comment on this later.

Second, MJ's Papa had surgery last Wednesday. They found cancer in his lungs. We are all optimisitic that he will beat this just like he beat the colon cancer. Normally I would not have posted this without his permission, but I need all my prayer warriors to lift him, Sam Pryor, in prayer.

Anyway, we also attended his cousin Kayla's 1st birthday (there are some pictures below).








(Anthony & MJ with Cousins Darius & Mathew) (p.s. everyone says Mathew and MJ look like twins born at different times!)



(Anthony & beautiful Mathew (or should I say handsome!))



(MJ & his Pedrino trying to eat him...Macho is a big guy who claims to be on a diet and rearing toward a 30lb reduction by Christmas (that is called putting someone on BLAST!))



(MJ & Tio Rob)






(My sleepy men! I love em!)





No comments:

Post a Comment