
Darius Matthew after a few bites of the gobble gobble! LOL! That itis doesn't discriminate based on age!

Adorable Kayla with her turkey hat that Titi Evelyn made for all the kids!

MJ after dessert!

My boys (well, My MAN and my boy!). Aren't they so cute!!???

All the Ladies in the house!!!

And the Men! Anthony was messing with MJ in this pic! Jonathan I am not going to talk about how you are 20 holding a beer! aahh ha!

Is Puerto Rico in the house?????!!!!??!!!

Kayla, MJ, Darius Matthew and Luis.

Kayla, MJ and Darius Matthew! (I cant wait for them to be 30 looking back at this photo!)

Kayla, MJ, Darius Matthew and Luis! (All MJ's primos!)
I LOVE THE KIDS PIC. THEY ARE SO FREAKIN CUTE. MAKES ME WANT TO HAVE MORE KIDS. LOL. I CAN'T SO YOU HAVE TO KEEP THE CUTENESS/SMARTNESS GOING.
ReplyDelete