Anthony has been working really long hours this week at work and MJ was going through daddy withdrawal so rather then wear his child's sized Yankee fitted, he opted for his Dad's Mets cap (even though there are no METS fans in this house!). Please tell me why he looks like he is bout to break into a freestyle.."It was all a dream, I used to wear pampers with diaper cream..."
There's my smile!!!! Mind you, this was the smile he told me he was going to give the photographer when he went for his Easter pictures!Here he is getting ready for his pictures. He likes to take showers now! He thinks he is so grown. I just hate when he cops a squat on the floor and tries to poop!


Then we got to the studio. I set up my props, he again practiced his smile....

But then the photographer came out and was a little to friendly with me, which MJ didn't like one bit so he refused to take any pics. He looked ole boy up and down and was like, I'm good. He grabbed me by the hand and said as clear as day, "Let's go!" I couldn't believe it. You guys have seen all the nice photos of him smiling...not one photo that day. So we ventured back two days later, this time to meet the Easter Bunny. Again, MJ showed me his smile and said he was going to take pictures like a big boy. BUT as soon as he saw that Bunny, he looked like what the H is that! He he was out of there! Seriously, he ran out the store starting to cry everytime I asked him to just shake the bunny's hand. The store manager had to ask the bunny to go to the back just so that they could get him to take any photos. He never got comfortable and I left AGAIN with no photos! Oh well, I tried!



Then we got to the studio. I set up my props, he again practiced his smile....
But then the photographer came out and was a little to friendly with me, which MJ didn't like one bit so he refused to take any pics. He looked ole boy up and down and was like, I'm good. He grabbed me by the hand and said as clear as day, "Let's go!" I couldn't believe it. You guys have seen all the nice photos of him smiling...not one photo that day. So we ventured back two days later, this time to meet the Easter Bunny. Again, MJ showed me his smile and said he was going to take pictures like a big boy. BUT as soon as he saw that Bunny, he looked like what the H is that! He he was out of there! Seriously, he ran out the store starting to cry everytime I asked him to just shake the bunny's hand. The store manager had to ask the bunny to go to the back just so that they could get him to take any photos. He never got comfortable and I left AGAIN with no photos! Oh well, I tried!So I know there are certain things I have to deal with having a son....but I didn't expect this so soon....




Yo, why is your son looking like he belongs on an episode of Miami Vice! LOL!!! The shirt open and that hair! He must have Indian (PR)in his family. LOL. But that Easter Bunny shory is hilarious!!!
ReplyDeleteGirl, I know just how it is with two babies in diapers. Thank God this time around I'm only doing one. LOL MJ is adorable and I swear it's a family thing sleeping with their hands down their pants holding their junk. All 3 of my boys do it, and the one in utero is already holding his junk. I wish the nurse had taken the picture then. Daddy would've been so proud.
ReplyDeleteYou are dead wrong for posting the picture of how MJ sleeps. He will never forgive you for that. Congrats on the new baby, maybe your line will finally get a girl.
ReplyDeleteGirl this is absolutely hilarious how he sleeps!!!! William wants a little boy so bad but I had no idea!
ReplyDelete