MJ & Amaya's Adventures!!

MJ & Amaya's Adventures!!

Friday, March 26, 2010

The latest and greatest!

Its been a while, huh? Well, taking care of 2 kids doesn't leave a lot of spare time BUT I definitly have a lot to share. SO most important, my baby girl got her first tooth!! Yay, in fact the second one is coming in right now! Also, little Amaya T is a LONG baby! SO her doctor thinks she will easily be 5'10ish and possibly hit 6 feet! Can you imagine my life when my two babies are TOWERING over me and I am trying to discpline them??!!!! Speaking of discipline, that Mario Anthony Reyes, Jr. is OFF THE CHAIN! THe stuff that comes out of his mouth these days....so he was going down the slide at school and his jacket got caught, he said, "what the hell!" snatched his jacket and kept it moving! Of course all his teachers laughed THEN decided to tell him that wasn't a nice word. And trust me, I could go on and on...he is a mess! (but that is my child all day!).



Here is a picture of Amaya after eating, she had the itis! Doesnt she look like a LONG baby! Well, I guess this is what you get when you procreate with a giant!



A picture of me and the little lady. She was wearing her outfit that Titi Evelyn gave her for Christmas. I called her my little Russian!



So my homegirl watches Amaya during the week. She has had Amaya ever since I went back to work...so when Amaya was like 12 weeks or so. Well, at first Amaya fit well in her chair....but then when baby girl started that solid food, she weighed that chair down BIG time! It was like she was listening to that song, take it take it low low take it take it low!!!



So we got baby girl a new chair! She loves it...



..and when I wasnt looking, apparently MJ loved it as well! He was so nervous when I caught him, he thought he was going to get in trouble but instead I took pictures! He was straight up CHILLIN hard in that chair!





Here are some more pics of Amaya the Russian Princess!



Here are some pics of Amaya chillin at Nonni's house...

Amaya and her boo Bryce...Bryce's dad take pics of them hugged up and sends them to Anthony to mess with him. Anthony is ready to get Amaya a chastity belt...and he says she is not allowed to wear a bikini! LOL!


Amaya loving up on her brother!


Amaya after she got her hair done...(isnt she cute!?)


Amaya giving me the DEUCES! I asked her where was she going!



Here are two pictures of Amaya with her grandmothers! They both just adore her! (and spoil her!)

No comments:

Post a Comment