MJ & Amaya's Adventures!!

MJ & Amaya's Adventures!!

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!!

To all the women in my life, My Mommy, My Grandmothers, My Godmothers, My Titi's and to all the soon to be Mommy,s HAPPY MOTHER's DAY - Feliz Dia de las Madres!!!!!

Love, MJ
(Me & My Mommy on our first Mother's Day! We may look rough but don't judge us! We've both been sick this w)

(MJ likes playing Wii with his Mommy & Daddy. He hates being left out!)(MJ, Ciara & Titi Leslie _ Ciara and MJ had to share everyone's lap this weekend.)



























































The Pictures:

I hate getting my diaper changed so in these pictures you can see my Daddy trying to get a hold of me to change my diaper so I started crying. Right after he got my diaper off, I crawled away, boo boo still on me, I crawled into my special hiding place - its too small and my Daddy can't fit!

There is another picture with ME and my Papa. I wasn't feeling well this weekend. I am getting four top teeth in at the same time and I had a little touch of a viral infection so I have been running a 102 fever. My Abuela, Papa & Cici came in town to watch me so my Daddy could surprise my mommy with a night out. I was sad they left me but I was in good hands. Thank you Abuela!

3 comments:

  1. Yo, that picture with Consuela, Princess Ciara and M to the J is SOOOO HOTTT! Haters! What it do! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TELL M.J. THAT HIS COUSIN KAYLA HAS BEEN FEELING HIS PAIN SHE HAS 2MOLARS COMING IN AN AND 2 OTHERS POOR BABIES AND MOMMIES

    ReplyDelete
  3. MJ is a BEEEEEautiful baby. I'm loving his modified mohawk. How cute that he's playing the wii.

    Bev

    ReplyDelete