MJ & Amaya's Adventures!!
Monday, April 28, 2008
Get those addresses ready!
it seems like every time you turn around there is something going on with these kids....baby shower, christening, first birthday etc etc. But its that time to start thinking about MJ's First Birthday Party. Anthony & I haven't decided just yet where we will do it. At first we naturally planned to have it in MD but now we are considering doing it in NY. But again, we aren't sure. So here is your chance to cast your vote! Also, please start sending me your addresses to sharesemreyes@yahoo.com . Even if you think I have your address, send it to me anyway! Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello darling ,please please please have it in NY ill HELP YOU DECORATE IT WILL BE ON ME LET ME KNOW WHAT CHARACTER YOU WANT ,OR THE THEME YOU HAVE IN MIND ! M.J you know whats up tell your parents you want it in N.Y
ReplyDeletePLEASE COME TO NEW YORK
ReplyDeleteOK, I missed the vote since my job is hating out personal links but I vote MD because gas is too freakin' expensive! Ok, so I'm thinking about myself. LOL.
ReplyDelete