Welcome to the adventures of Mario Anthony Reyes, Jr. and Amaya Tiana Reyes!
MJ & Amaya's Adventures!!
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Happy Halloween!
Anthony, MJ and I coordinated our outfits for Halloween this year. I introduce to you, Batman, Robin and Batgirl Reyes! Below there is also a picture of MJ at Barack Obama's Philly campaign office. YES WE CAN! More photos and stories to follow soon......
BOY OH BOY--ROBIN WAIT UNTIL I GET TO GOTHAM CITY..BATMAN OR BATGIRL WON'T BE ABLE TO HELP U OUT. ABUELA IS GOING TO EAT U UP!!:) :) U PUT THE REAL ROBIN TO SHAME LOOOOK AT THOSE MUSCLES..LOLOL LUV U BABY OOOPS ROBIN
BOY OH BOY--ROBIN WAIT UNTIL I GET TO GOTHAM CITY..BATMAN OR BATGIRL WON'T BE ABLE TO HELP U OUT. ABUELA IS GOING TO EAT U UP!!:) :) U PUT THE REAL ROBIN TO SHAME LOOOOK AT THOSE MUSCLES..LOLOL LUV U BABY OOOPS ROBIN
ReplyDelete