LOL! Our little MJ is a dancing machine these days. He dances to commercials, TV, music playing in the car, ANYTHING. Sometimes he just dances when there is no music. I would love to say he gets that from me because after all I was in dancing school as a youngster (we have the crazy pictures to prove it), danced on a squad in high school and college BUT his father is also a dancing machine (Anthony wanted to go to ballet school when he was younger but his father wouldn't let him, was scared he would become a punk and be teased LOL! Yeah I would have teased him- I disgress!). When MJ is in the car, he just bops his head to the beat. And he especially loves Spanish music. Titi Carmen taught him to sway his hips side to side so here is one of the only clips I have been able to upload of our dancing machine getting down!!
MJ & Amaya's Adventures!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So when I can't sleep, I come check MJ's blog. Would you say I am obsessed with my Godson??? Anyway - he is sooo adorable doing his little dance. I actually came lking for Halloween pics??? Aunty in GA
ReplyDelete