MJ & Amaya's Adventures!!

MJ & Amaya's Adventures!!

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Moving to a new address

Family & Friends...lend me your ear...;-) So with the addition of the newest member of our family, Amaya Tiana Reyes, I thought it only right that I start a new blog. My initial intention was to keep posting to this blog and tell the children after MJ to suck it up, he was the first, therefore the blog would retain his name. But then I realized I had an easy fix, start a new blog address (http://forthereyesfamily.blogspot.com/) but keep a link to MJ's old blog so that we can always go back and reminisce when we want to. SO this new blog address is universal and will apply no matter how many children we have (I cannot believe I am even thinking about more children 7 days after giving birth!) Anyhoo, I hope you enjoy the new blog and the stories I tell watching my children, my son and my DAUGHTER (I am still getting used to saying that), grow. http://forthereyesfamily.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment