Happy Halloween family and friends (or Happy Fall Fest if you think Halloween is evil and of the devil! ;-) Well yesterday was
Amaya's first Halloween and
MJ's first time
treak-or-treating. I have to say though that I was VERY disappointed with the night's events. I remember as a kid the entire
neighborhood participating in Halloween adventures. Of course there were always those few families who
didnt pass out candy etc but in large part we could have fun. Well these days its like no one wants strangers and semi-strangers knocking at their door begging for candy and so many churches have spread the word that the day is evil. I am a Christian so I understand that but I look at the day as a day for kids to dress up and pretend and have fun. Oh well, next year we will go to the mall like everyone else!
Amaya was dressed the entire day in festive attire! (and yes she is wearing Timberland boots, even though she doesn't walk and will be in no snow!) I got so much flak for her
Timb boots!

Look at her
commemorative onesie!

Our very first trick or
treaters! Two twin fairies. Their parents were outside taking pics and we were inside taking pics!!
Amaya getting ready for the festivities, waiting for her brother to wake up from his late nap so they could get dressed up!
MJ was a party
pooper when he first woke up, he
didnt want to put on his costume, he
didnt want to hand out candy....

But then after we (the adults) got him hyped up, he was in the spirit!

There goes that smile!!!
ANd the love bug was ready to go as well!!

Look at my decorations! I really get into this holiday (hell I decorate for all holidays!!!)

And we are on our way!
Titi Buddy and
Titi Tak in tow!!


Knocking on his first door! No one answered! Next stop, the lady who suspiciously opened the door like we were stopping by on a random day asking for candy..she closed the door and made us wait for several minutes, after we walked away she came back with some stale Butterfingers!!

Finally someone in the spirit!!

Eben their dog dressed up! She was minnie mouse!


On our way to the last house....

Amaya said she would fly there and meet us!

Dude has just run out of candy and Titi Leslie guilt tripped him so he went into his kitchen and found a pack of mentos! LOL! Mind you dude had no furniture in his house only a drumset so I told Leslie to leave him alone but she wouldn't let uP!

We had a race back to the house, MJ won!

We spent the rest of the evening handing out candy and eating candy!!

The fruits of our labor...see the Mentos...the butterfingers..(fyi, we handed out the butterfingers)

At the end of the night, with a 100grand on her chest, Amaya was chillin!!
And I want to say that I didn't pressure the man into giving us his Costco box of Mentos candy SHARESE!!!! LOL. He felt guilty and he should have for not having enough candy for the kids! I just wanted to make sure that my little buddy MJ walked away from every house with something! LOL. He could have done a trick! LOL
ReplyDeleteTiti Buddy!
Love the pics of MJ in his "I don't want to" pose - head down, holding his little hands...he's SUCH a charmer and knows just what to do to get his way. Lil bit is chillin - especially in the pre-costume halloween outfit (with the Timbs)!
ReplyDeleteAuntie Crystal