MJ & Amaya's Adventures!!

MJ & Amaya's Adventures!!

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Spiderman spins his web!




So you know I had to let my baby boy go get his Halloween pictures taken! And I let Amaya take a few more pics! Mario told me the other day that I am the most picture takenest person he has ever met; and he is right but my mother was NOT a picture taker so I don't have many pictures of me growing up and I just wanted to make sure my kids had pictures to look back on. So indulge me a little!!








How cute considering that she is the lovebug!!




And now for the main attraction.. Presenting Mario Anthony Reyes, Jr. as Spiderman..





























As we were finsihing up the lady thought he was so cute in his street clothes that she asked to take a few more pics of him...priceless (please tell me why I ordered like all of these even though he just took school pics that I am likely to order as well?!!?!)



















3 comments:

  1. OKAY, I just cannot get over them! BOTH of them. Some of the MOST beautiful kids EVER seen. Yes I am partial but I am also honest. Even if they weren't my niece and nephew/Godson...I would be jealous of they weren't my blood. I just love them! Let me know when I should quit my job so I can represent them as their full-time agent...Titi Shonda

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I want to say that I didn't pressure the man into giving us his Costco box of Mentos candy SHARESE!!!! LOL. He felt guilty and he should have for not having enough candy for the kids! I just wanted to make sure that my little buddy MJ walked away from every house with something! LOL. He could have done a trick! LOL

    Titi Buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pics! I understand the whole picture thing. I dont have any pics of me until I was in 1st grade so I want to make sure Laden has plenty!

    ReplyDelete