On my, I looked up the other day and I realized I don't have any more babies! ;-) Amaya celebrated her first birthday Thursday, Aug, 19, we had some cupcakes and a balloons at the house and yesterday we had the big shin dig! So you recall I fretted for sometime about making this party really special for her. I am confident that we achieved that. Amaya smiled from ear to ear from the time we got to My Gym until we left. Enjoy the pics and video (p.s., I purchased a new video camera fro her party and misplaced it the morning of the party..I WAS TIGHT! But I asked everyone there with cell phones and camera that took video to get me some good clips!!! If you were one of those people, PLEASE send me the clips!!)
Here are some pics from her birthday. I will post the party pics under another post!
Amaya's birthday tutu outfit. She also had on a crown. When I first put the outfit on her, she looked down at the tutu like, Ma you CANNOT be serious! But she got used to it and loved it! She was looking FANCY..hair done, nails clipped, everything did..she fancy, huh!
No comments:
Post a Comment