MJ & Amaya's Adventures!!

MJ & Amaya's Adventures!!

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Introducing the newest member of the family...Sidney Avery Maddison!


Sidney Avery Maddison, born November 15, 2010
 My sister Shonda and her husband Kareem welcomed their first child last night - Sidney Avery Maddison was born at 8:07pm, weighing 6lbs7oz and was 19.5 inches long! She sounds a lot like her cousin and God-brother MJ already!  MJ and Sidney were both born at 38 weeks weighing 6lbs 7oz!!!  I am OVERJOYED! Now all of my parents' children have kids...that now brings the total to 2 boys, 6 girls! WHOA these boys need some help (and may just get some, Perry has a new little one on the way!!!!) So we have Noble Scott Pryor (10 years old), Aurelia Tialani Pryor (8 years old), Ciara Nadine Reyes (6 years old) (ok, so what Ciara is not really my parents' grandchild try telling that to them!!!), Melanie Arlene Pryor (4 years old), Mario Anthony Reyes, Jr. (3 years old), Samaya MICHELLE (yup, after me!) Pryor (2 years old), Amaya Tiana Reyes (1 year old) and NOW Sidney Avery Maddison (S.A.M.)!!! As you can see, Sid's initials spell SAM - my dad's name!!!! This is a family full of shout outs in the names!!! Anyway, enjoy this first pic...more are coming!!

2 comments:

  1. Shonda said that when they placed SAM on her she said, "This one is mine. I dont have to give this one back!" LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That surely was my reaction. I'm sure Dr. Haye was not expecting to hear that but I was so overjoyed (partly that she was out) and mostly because this is MY daughter! I just love her.

    ReplyDelete