MJ & Amaya's Adventures!!

MJ & Amaya's Adventures!!

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Happy Birthday JESUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

Last Friday, MJ had his first Christmas concert at his new school, Arlington Baptist School. He is in the K3 classroom. If I am being honest, I must admit when we were looking at new schools I was excited about MJ going to a Christian school and learning about my homeboy JC (Jesus Christ) but I was even more excited about the fact that they do a Christmas and Spring concert. By now, you should all realize that I am one of "those" moms - you know the ones that make a milestone out of EVERYTHING! Well, apparently I didnt realize it but my dad has become one of "those" grandparents. He drove all the way from NY to see MJ perform one Mind you, I dont think Sam Pryor ever attended ONE of my softball games or school plays 5 minutes from the house...but I am not hating ;-) I am excited that he has such a special relationship with MJ (his twin!). Anyhoo, here is some of the footage. MJ's class comes in around the 1:54minute mark. ENJOY!


















Here is the link to the youtube video (video was too large to upload directly)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qzsjl2yFjxQ&feature=email

No comments:

Post a Comment