Today, I am very proud to announce, that my son slept in his crib for over an hour! (most people reading this will either think "so what, big deal" or "Sharese really needs to get it together because that it what all baby's do - sleep in their cribs". Either response proves that either you are not a parent (or not a good one :-) or possibly an absent one) or that I haven't spoken to you in a month and told you all about how MJ refuses to sleep in his bassinet or pack-n-play for longer than 10 minutes. I must admit, I have spoiled him already. He is used to being held or sleeping on me or Anthony. He absolutely looses his mind when we ATTEMPT to lay him down anywhere but right next to us. Anyway, here is a picture of little MJ (or mini-ME as I sometimes call him) sleeping in his crib. FYI-I have this great color picture/sound monitor that I used to watch him while I washed clothes and cleaned the kitchen during his afternoon nap!
MJ & Amaya's Adventures!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Guys..
ReplyDeleteCongrats! I'm stoked for you guys.. Try swaddling.. Works great! They feel comforted when bundled up hard.. It seemed like every time we put Jaron down without a swaddle.. His hands and legs would jump.. and he'd freak out! You can't spoil them enough at that age.. They'll have plenty of time later where you can make up for it..
God's Peace you three!
-Dan-O