MJ & Amaya's Adventures!!

MJ & Amaya's Adventures!!

Friday, August 17, 2007

Baby and me








Well ladies and gents, here are the most recent pictures of the baby. Updates: I am so in love with this little boy that I can't even put it into words. He had his first laugh on Wednesday. He sounded like a grown man!!! All I could do was laugh with him (mind you I cry with him as well. Can I share a story? Last week the remote dropped on baby while he was sleeping. He cried but I cried harder!!!! Please don't call CPS!!!!!!!!!!)






3 comments:

  1. He looks like his mommy fo sho!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was funny Michelle, you dropped the remote on the baby and you cried as hard as he did. MJ was probably in a good sleep. He looks very small - for right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl it is gonna be ok! (every body looking at me like what is wrong with her I'm in my office at work cracking up) He is gonna get u back

    ReplyDelete