(Shout out to Titi Carmen who bought MJ this T-Shirt from Puerto Rico. It says 100% Boriqua. Titi said they didn't have one that said 50% Boriqua!!! This picture was taken at MJ's buddy Noah's house.)Bye-Bye!!!! Yes, My son says bye-bye now as he waves. Under most circumstances I would have been very very proud and excited that my baby is starting to really talk BUT....he was telling me BYE-BYE and putting me out of his daycare! Yes, I was mid-sentence talking to the baby sitter and she was holding him. He turned around and looked me square in my face and said "BA-BYE!" and flapped his hand. When I didn't immediately leave, he caught an attitude and yelled it even louder and waved his hand more violently. I walked up on him and told him, that he doesn't own the house and surely doesn't pay his own daycare bill so he doesn't get to tell me to leave and that I will leave when I get good and ready to leave. He turned his back on me and wouldn't look at me. Every few seconds he would look to his baby sitter, Mrs. Candy, as if to say "stop talking to her so she can leave!". This boy is too much. I can see it now, he has a few A$$ whoppings in his future!!!! ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment