MJ & Amaya's Adventures!!

MJ & Amaya's Adventures!!

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I know, I know, sue me!

I know its been a while since we had a new post and trust me its not because there haven't been plenty of new things to write about but there has been no functional camera in my home for some time! You'd think by now I would have gotten a better camera (or how about one that works) but I haven't. My birthday is coming up so maybe someone will be nice enough to cop that as a gift for me (hint hint to anyone who will bite!) :-)

OK, so about MJ: He had his 9 month appointment last week. He is 30.5 inches tall (99th percentile) and 20lbs (19.14.2 to be exact and that placed him in the 50th percentile). So since he's been eating table food he has caught up on his weight drastically. He went from the 17th percentile to the 50th! This little boy eats well. He has his bottom two teeth and the four top teeth are all coming in at the same time. Needless to say, he is a mess. He has mastered (you hear me, mastered) climbing the stairs and likes to make a game out of it. He bates you into chasing him. Even when you are trying to reprimand him for going near the steps, he thinks you are chasing him so he takes off. He is such a happy baby (when he's not whining about his gums) and I love it!
This past weekend while Anthony was in Miami, Mj and I went to New York to visit his G-Pa and Nana. Nana was brave and watched MJ while I went to get my hair done. I didn't know if she was up to the challenge (after all she hasn't watched a baby in over 20 years and the last time she changed his diaper she put it on wrong and when she went to fix it he pissed all in her face, in her hair, in her mouth! It was a mess!) BUT Nana did an excellant job and MJ had a blast. Thanks Nana. Now that I know you can handle it, you will be doing it more often!
MJ watching Mickey Mouse clubhouse getting ready to do the hot dog dance. Below, he is doing the hot dog dance!

(below) MJ checking "his" blackberry. I say "his" because he really thinks it is his and if you try to take it from him, he will fight you like you stole something!


Here is a photo of this little boy after he got into the jar of Vaseline. He smeared it all over his face and his body. It was too too cute. I couldn't really get a good picture because the flash reflected off his face too much.


(below) look close, I know the picture is dark but Anthony took it this morning when MJ and I were still asleep. He took the picture because if you look close MJ has rested his feet on my face while he slept.


MJ still asleep at 8:03, looking like he is so so tired because he has been working all day!



(MJ keeping it real hood while he watches Mickey Mouse clubhouse! One leg cocked up in the air, diaper hanging out!)


MJ playing in the big pot in the kitchen. Its the small things that make babies happy!

1 comment:

  1. IT'S AMAZING HOW HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF...I HAVE THE SAME PIC OF ANTHONY IN A BIG POT....QUE DIOS TE BENDIGA TO MY LIL. HONEY UR SO SWEEEET I DON'T HAVE ANY OTHER NAME FOR U....LUV LUV LUV UUUUUUUUUU :-) :-) :-)

    ReplyDelete