MJ & Amaya's Adventures!!

MJ & Amaya's Adventures!!

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

It's Official! He's walking

So for the past week or so, MJ has been brave about taking steps without holding on. He surprised both Mario and I, on separate occassions, by walking to us when we picked him up from day care. But now, he is doing it on a m0re regular basis. This morning, he straight walked from the kitchen to the living room when I told him I was leaving him! He was like, "Naw, B, I'm coming too. We OUT!" I guess he said its time to get into more things. Mind you, I am BARELY keeping up with him crawling, GOD help me when he starts running! I will try to get some footage of the event and post it.

3 comments:

  1. Wel wel well! mr G.Q,is all good you too bussy walking around being a flirt,that you didnt walk yourself to come see me but dont worry iam gonna get you .when you come down to celebrate you ,1ST birthday in MCdonalds,iam so proud of you cant tell you nothin! i feel sorry for your parents now is when you really have your job cut out for you! well keep having fun with your walking just dont go too far,LOL QUE DIOS TE BENDIGA! TE QUeirio MUCHO.besos a mami y papi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would just like to say to the best things I've ever did, HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY BIG BOY!!! Your the truth papi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FELIZ Cumpleano MJ. Te esta punendo viejo ;-)
    Love You
    Titi Carmen

    ReplyDelete