This morning, Titi Evelyn called and had her entire class sing him happy birthday. He smiled from ear to ear the entire time!!!!!
Here are some photos from today and this past weekend:
When I told MJ that his 1st birthday was coming up, he thought I said his "21st" so he thought it would be ok to have a swig of some cool beer.
Yeah right! I told him he has PLENTY of years before he taste that! For some reason this kid loves beer bottles!
Here is a photo of MJ opening a gift from Ms. Natalie Norfus and her son TJ! He loves these bath toys!
MJ's imitation of Samuel L. Jackson in School Daze! Priceless!
TODAY MJ rode in his car seat forward facing for the first time. He LOVED the new view! Also, he is wearing an NEW outfit that his Abuela got for him. It is tearing her up that she can't be here with him today so he decided to take a piece of her with him to daycare!
MJ eating his breakfast this morning. He even eats like a big boy now, taking big boy gulps and bites!
MJ at daycare with Mrs. Candy. His daycare buddies got him a gift!
MJ chillin in a box (and loving it). See this is why it doesnt pay to buy expensive toys for kids. They are just as happy with the free stuff!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHI MJ!
We want to wish you a very happy 1st birthday! We hope you enjoy your day. We love you very much and cant wait to see you the 13th!
Love
The Betances Family!
P.S... sdfgjpsid&(&^tpwoi tk (Said your cousin JJ)
Happy 1st Birthday MJ! I sent you an e-card to your mommy and dadday so I hope you saw it. I think he needs his own Yahoo or Hotmail account now so he can check for his own e-cards! If he's old enough to have a Heineken, he's old enough to surf the web! LOL.
ReplyDeleteHAPPY 1ST B'DAY TO OUR LIL HONEY..I THANK GOD EVERY DAY FOR BLESSING US W/U...I'M SO HAPPY YOU HAD SUCH A WONDERFUL DAY. I LOVED OUR CONVERSATION, U TOLD ME EVERYTHING..:-) :-) I'M GLAD U ENJOYED UR CAKE...WE LUV U G.B.U. ABUELA, POPPA, & BIG COUSIN CIARA U LOOK SO HANDSOME IN THE OUTFIT..
ReplyDelete