MJ & Amaya's Adventures!!

MJ & Amaya's Adventures!!

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

More First Birthday Photos!


This is why my son had to get his first "speech"! I told him so long as he still wants to nurse on me, he better not be kissing ANY little girls. If he is grown enough to be kissing and going on then he can sleep in his own bed, drink from a cup (not even a bottle), not be pulling on my shirt un-buttoning my buttons and going on!!! look at the photo, he even tried to open his mouth. He got a pop for that. :-) As his Madrina and Titi said, he is way to young to be kissing on anybody except his mommy, grandmothers and maybe an aunt or two!


The photo below is where it all started. As you can see, MJ is chillin in the ball put with the other kids. The little girl getting in the ball pit is Ms. Kennedi.







MJ and all the kids. Look close in the front, Ms. Kennedi is keeping an eye on her boo.
MJ & Auntie Crystal!!!

(oh yeah, did I mention Anthony had his big a$$ in the ball pit too!?)





Mj & Titi Leslie who hooked him up with his birthday cake with strawberries!


Can you tell I am a little overwhelmed!




Mj's favorite new toy! His daddy got that for him!








Ma with Little Chase! FYI_ Chase met Barack Obama yesterday and has some good pictures of him and the next President! (YES WE CAN!)
See, I told you after all the kids left I jumped in the pit! Mj and I went over his colors in English & Spanish. He loves when I say AZUL!
Yes I know she is way too big to be on this you but its hard to keep saying no when all the other "big" kids were playing with it.






1 comment:

  1. Wow unreal I guess it runs in the blood! M.J your parents dont know what they are in for".CANCERS in the house! I am so proud of your parents they really out did themselves,everything seem so beautiful you are really blessed ,Thank you for your birthday greeting today ,you and mommy sound so cute. Iam looking forward to seeing you on the 13TH of July we are going to celebrate our ,B-Day together,SALUTE, QUE DIOS TE BENDIGA>

    ReplyDelete