MJ & Amaya's Adventures!!

MJ & Amaya's Adventures!!

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The Reyes Clubhouse

Sunday we celebrated the baby's birthday with some friends and family. MJ loves the cartoon Mickey Mouse's Playhouse so that was the theme for the party. Here are some pictures:


Mj getting ready to blow out his candles.
The family group photo...can you tell that I had to wake him up to cut his cake??????
Anthony bought the baby a ball pit for his birthday so Leslie sacrificed her lung capacity and blew it up. The kids had a ball in it (pun intended!). I tried to get in but they told me I was too big. So I chilled outside and as soon as all the kids left, I climbed in with MJ and we had a ball (again, pun intended!)

Also, let me tell you how these little girls are aggressive these days. Mario's co-worker Joanie came over to celebrate with us. Her daughters and grand-daughter came along too. Her grand-daughter Kennedi is 1. Well, when Ms. Kennedi saw MJ, I guess she saw something she liked. She marched over to the ball pit, grabbed MJ by his face and kissed him on the lips. I said, 'hold up now Ms. Kennedi, I am the only one kissing on MJ today!" When I looked around, MJ was blushing! The rest of the day, I had to keep a watch on Ms. Kennedi. When I let my guard down one time, their grandparents let them kiss again. This time MJ opened his mouth. They are so fast. I had a talk with him later that night.
MJ playing pin the nose on the clown. He didn't win.
Little Ms. Jaylynn playing pin the nose on the clown with her mommy's help.
And now for the winner....Ciara Nadine Reyes and no the game wasn't fixed. My girl is good! Also, Princess Cici asked her grandma to let her wear her hair down. She is getting so grown and growing up so fast. It feels like just yesterday that we were at her 1st birthday party! Time flies.
Daddy singing Feliz Compleanos (all the blacks just looked at him in amusement!)

MJ chilling out in his Papa's shoes (ignore the big black lady in pink pants)
Mj opending his gifts from Abuela, Ciara and Papa.
MJ & Ciara getting ready for the party.
Leslie, MJ and his "daycare provider" (don't call her the baby sitter or the "daycare lady" RON!!!!)
Alethia & Little Chase. Can I jsut tell you that Chase is the happiest little baby. He smiled the entire time. I think he likes me!
More pictures and video footage coming!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment