(MJ, his cousins Noble and Auri)OK, so shoot me. I've neglected the blog BUT we just recently moved and things at work are....stressful to say the least. So let me catch you up...
(1) in late January MJ visited his family in Georgia for the weekend (pics to follow). He had not seen Uncle Roger, Tia Tarell, Auri and Noble in almost a year but that didn't stop him from tearing their house apart! The first day he and Auri played like old friends but by day 2, Auri's doting wore thin. ;-) That weekend he learned to say, "leave me alone" and "stop it". I had to remind him that Auri loves him so much that she wanted to hug him alot. I think he got the picture. MJ was loving his Uncle Roger though! They watched music videos and MJ showed Uncle Roger his moves! LOL.
OK, so I know you shouldn't brag but aren't these Pryor offsprings some beautiful children!????!!??! I don't think the world is ready!!!!
Look at how gorgeous my nephew is. What a smile.
Noble doing what he loves to do...playing video games. But don't worry this kid is on the honor roll at school. He gets that from me ;-)
MJ and Uncle Roger

Noble having a man to man talk with MJ. He was teaching him man law (probably)
One of the times when MJ and his Goddie were actually playing nice! ;-)
Look at those (formerly) Pryor sisters! Shonda is the "small" one now. Motivating me to go get in someone's gym and do a crunch! But the benefit, that sweater I am wearing I stole from her! HA. I love having a sister my size (well actually smaller). I only wished we lived closer then I could raid her closet more often.
MJ when the "leave me alone" first started!


MJ riding on Auri's Barbie Dream Car. I guess he thought his name was Ken!
That's Tia Tarell all the way back there in the back.
No comments:
Post a Comment