So most of you probably know that we've moved to the Baltimore area. Of course it was stressful because I hate moving, we still don't have daycare worked out for MJ and now my commute can take as long as 3hours (one way!). Yes, I said 3 hours. BUT its only because currently I am driving all the way to Clinton to drop MJ off at his old daycare. Yes, I found day care centers that had space BUT none that I felt comfortable leaving my child at for 8 hours a day. I cried, literally, cried when I thought about having to put him in one of those daycares. So instead, mommy sucked it up and decided to add an additional 1 hour and change onto her commute to make sure baby was comfortable. After all, I would not be able to work with any peace of mind, if I were constantly worried about my child. Its at times like this that I wish I could stay home with my baby. Anyhoo, I won't get back into that discussion. Let me share some photos from MJ playing in the park area at the new house and experiencing his FIRST ice cream truck run!

MJ and mommy playing on the slide.


MJ walking up the slide! I used to love to do that too!

MJ and Titi Leslie. MJ no likey the dinosaur. Titi Leslie...she likey!




As soon as we heard the ice cream truck's bells and whistles, MJ immediately started running toward the house to get some money from his daddy. You'd think this kid had done this before. Daddy was in front of the house working hard.

MJ picking out what he wanted. Anthony asked for a hot dog!!!??!?! Can't you tell he is from New York! Only NY ice cream trucks sell hot dogs, hamburgers, and you know what else!?!?!
I soooo feel you on the daycare issue. We have been so blessed not to have needed to make that move yet. But even that comes at a cost. But it is worth it. The area looks soo nice where the new house is. You've got a great play area for MJ. Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteAlisa