"Ma, what do you want? Why are you in my face? No beso today, please"
"Oh you want to take a picture of little old me. Hold on one moment"

"Here is my best shot, I want you to immortalize me"
And here are some pictures of MJ and his buddy Jaylyn. I had the two of them for the day and had to take MJ to the doctor. Let me just say that traveling with a 12 month old and an 17 month old is hard work! Again I want you to see the progression of things. We were waiting for a while in the doctors office so I decided to give the babies a snack, some Cheerios. Well Jaylyn is not shy about eating so when MJ was too slow to eat his Cheerio, Jaylyn highjacked it from him! I promise you, she didn't even look remorseful about it. She was really Donnie Brasco with it, like "put another Cheerio in his hand and I'll take that one too!!!" MJ was all sad about his Cheerio he put his head down!


Here is MJ playing at the Mall
And playing Guitar hero at Jaylyn's birthday party with Uncle Wheezy


Here are some other pics from Jaylyn's birthday party
As you can see this Anna Mae would have eaten the cake! LOL. She ate that entire slice of birthday cake!
And here is MJ thinking he is driving!
AS you can see, he won't be on my insurance driving with his eyes closed!
I'm so late in seeing these photos. All the babies are too adorable. And I should have let MJ know Jaylyn does not mess around with the Cheerios, he's lucky they weren't Goldfish.
ReplyDelete