MJ & Amaya's Adventures!!

MJ & Amaya's Adventures!!

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Fun in the Sun with Daddy Yo!

One hot day three weeks ago, Mario, MJ and I decided to spark the grill. Well it was so hot outside that MJ and Mario decided it was time for some water fun in the sun! I loaded MJ up with Sunblock, put on his new swim shorts and let them have at it!

He didn't like having that hose sprayed on him! Maybe his soul came from the Jim Crow days and it was like a flashback!
Here is his daddy showing him how to work the hose.




He was excited to feel that cool water on his freshly browned skin!
Next we decided to pull his ballpit outside and fill it with water. Well, his daddy couldn't resist...

They splashed and had a good time!

Tata for now!

1 comment:

  1. Your family should have a spread in essence magazine. these pics are priceless and makes me wish I would have taken more when anthony and Bryson where this age. MJ is so precious.

    ReplyDelete