Well, ladies and gentlemen, this past weekend I celebrated my 29th birthday (June 13). My hubby had a great day full of surprises planned for me. First he told me to be dressed and ready to go by 11. While on the way to my "surprise", I overheard his convo with "someone" talking about he would take the 1pm appointment. Mind you, I knew I would still be at my surprise appointment so I was like, where are they going? But he wouldn't tell me. MJ and his daddy dropped me off at the Spa for a pregnancy massage, facial, mani/pedi. I was in heaven! When they picked me up at 4:30 or so, I looked in the backseat at MJ with his Yankees cap on. Something looked different. Mario was trying to get my attention to tell me about something in the bag he wanted me to see but I ignored him staring at MJ trying to figure out what was different. Suddenly it hit me, his baseball cap was fitting him very loose. I immediately asked, "MJ, sweetie, did you get a haircut?" He yelled, "Yup!" and took off his hat. I couldn't believe it! Mind you, I had been asking Mario to get the baby's hair cut but I had envisioned that he would just trim it and shape it up a little. NO, he gave the baby a ceasar! I cried. Yes, ladies and gentlemen I cried! It was like, I left my baby boy in the truck and Mario came back with a little boy! That haircut has changed his look so much. I am getting used to it and afterall its just hair. Big Mario was a little upset because he said I didn't cry when he proposed but I cried when the baby got a haircut! What can I say, I am extra emotional because I'm pregnant (oh wait, I was pregnant when he proposed..so there goes that excuse!). ;-)
The Before pic (I had no idea what was ahead. I really wanted to be there when MJ got a haircut but Big Mario told me all along that I would not be there. He said it was his special moment for him and his son. I can dig that so I didn't press the issue).
Look at the baby's fro. Now I know he needed a haircut but I like the little fro. I jsut wanted it to get shaped up a little.














He looks so big and handsome. Luv the cut
ReplyDeleteHe looks adorable!!!
ReplyDeleteMAD CUTE!!!!!! That is my guy right there
ReplyDeleteI'm loving it, I still have lil ant's bag of hair, his hair hasn't been the same since we cut it when he turned one. No trace of Rican hair up on his head.
ReplyDelete