MJ & Amaya's Adventures!!

MJ & Amaya's Adventures!!

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The $h!t hits the fan (and the treadmill and his eye!)

So as many of you know, I have been trying to tackle the potty training before little T (that is what I am calling baby girl right now) gets here. Well, we've had our good days and our not so good days, and I broke down and went back to diapers BUT MJ on occasion will come to me and say, "Mommy I have to pee pee on the potty!" or "Mommy I have to boo boo." Usually he tells me AFTER he has already done his business but either way, its progress right! Well, because he has become the little boy who cried boo boo (get it, like the little boy who cried wolf??!??), I didn't believe him yesterday when he told me he had to boo boo. Instead, I said, "Well if you have to boo boo go upstairs and sit on the potty." He sprinted up the stairs. When I finally went upstairs to check on him, I encountered something foul smelling on the treadmill. You guessed it, MJ had $h!t on the treadmill! I couldn't believe it. Diaper sitting next to the treadmill, boo boo on the treadmill (I have pictures but I will spare you!). I wanted to get mad but couldn't because HE TOLD ME HE HAD TO BOO BOO and I didn't follow through. But that's not where the story ends, this morning he woke up with one eye crusty and shut...yup you guessed it...mild case of pink eye. The $h!ts hitting the fan over here!

No comments:

Post a Comment