Here are my babies together! So this week my mom was in town helping us out (i.e., spoiling
Amaya by holding her all day long!!). But despite that , mommy was still able to get a lot of rest (she works A LOT so this vacation was two fold, rest for mommy, rest for me!). Here are some photos from the week.
Amaya is getting so big.
MJ is totally in love with
Amaya and now she is falling in love with him!!

This morning just laying around in the bed! He kept calling her name and trying to kiss her.

When she didn't hear him anymore she started looking for him. How sweet is this pic??? I pray they have a close relationship always. When she was in the doctor's office for a visit, they had to draw blood. When
MJ heard her crying (how he knew her cry from all the other babies is beside me!) he came running into the room and asked the nurse, "What did you do to my baby?"
Cheyenne told him that she didn't do anything. When he saw the
bandaid he said, "Yes you did. She has a boo boo. Stop it!" We were too tickled. I guess all the speeches from his dad about protecting his big cousin and little sister have paid off, huh? Mario has been training
MJ to be a big brother ever since we found out I was pregnant.
MJ in the double stroller upset that his father had walked off. I guess mommy's not good enough anymore! ;-)

Look at my little
GQ! Yesterday we went to get photos taken.
MJ had an absolute fit when he thought that Mario and I were replacing him...we were trying to take a photo with
Amaya alone. He FELL OUT crying. Poor baby!

After my mom left us, we ventured out to get some food. From here on out (or at least until Sept. 27, we are riding alone!), Might as well get used to it!

Look at
mommacita in her bassinet!

Me and
Amaya sharing a hug! I luv her so much!!

Amaya chillin with her daddy! I don't care what anyone says, I think she favors Anthony more than me.



Don't upset the little girl! Look at that little lip poked out. Her father gives me that same look at times! ;-)

With a full belly she finally goes to sleep!!

Sleeping down!! Look at the big ole belly! She eats all the time, even when she's not hungry!

My mom doing what she does best...spoiling the baby!

Mommy and Amaya having a little convo..."Amaya stop all that fussing" to which Amaya said, "WAAA WHHAAA WHAA, FEED ME MOMMY!!!!"


After the food comes the calm!!


Sleeping in her chair that was a gift from Uncle Kareem and Auntie Chantee!

Amaya and her Godmother Crystal!
No comments:
Post a Comment