MJ & Amaya's Adventures!!

MJ & Amaya's Adventures!!

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Didn't know I had this much love in me!

You always hear or read the stories about the mom to one, who makes her kid her life and who loves them so hard that you just cannot imagine that they have enough love for more...well that was me. I was so in love with MJ that I was really nervous about becoming a mommy to two but Amaya has been my sunshine and ever since the day she was born, I realized that I am more capable than what I give myself credit for! Here are some random pics of baby girl that make me smile!

Look at mommy's happy baby!


So Amaya's hair is getting SO long. The other day I gave her two french braids. Let's jsut say she does NOT like getting her hair done...see below. Sad thing, I would love to do two ponytails and keep it moving but she has her daddy's hairline so for now, she needs bangs and headbands! LOL!





Amaya on her way to church wearing a Christmas gift from her Nina/Titi Carmen! Isn't she just adorable! FYI, dressing up a little girl is so much more fun than a little boy!


Look at my baby girl. She is wearing her cupcake outfit that her Abuela got for her for Christmas. Very cute, we are not going to talk about how I had to "jump" her into the jeans though..you know when you are trying to get your skinny jeans on but they dont really fit so you have to jump up and down to get in them. Baby girl's thighs were a problem with these jeans! But dont worry, its just baby fat! ;-)


Know how I was just talking about her baby fat...well maybe its real fat because baby girl will eat anything. Just put it in her path!


Who said big girls aren't flexible!!






Little momma was like, "Ma you doing to much, let me cover up for this next pic. I don't want to hear daddy mouth!"

3 comments:

  1. the bracelets!! such a cute fat booty!!! :) i still have to meet her before i have youngin's of my own damn! lol :) (oh, that will be no time soon by the way)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharese you really know how to carry the name,MOTHER all the pic and the notes are so adorable, gby and may the lord,keep blessing you with the wonders of ,Motherhood. love titi diva lol lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharese, this is an AWESOME blog!! Thanks so much for letting me share in your family's life. You have a beautiful family. God bless you all!

    ReplyDelete