Here is a pic of little momma when her brother woke her up! See, nasty and cranky (I admit that is my 50%, I am not a nice camper in the mornings).
This was the neighborhood on Sunday BEFORE we got hit with an additional 20 inches of snow. It was a great time, all the families outside helping clear the street and dig each other's cars out. I have some great neighbors!
Amaya fighting MJ's spiderman toy. When you press his chest, Spiderman has 5 phrases that he says. Well she kept setting it off by accident. On the fifth time, she grabbed it and before I knew it, she had Spiderman in a headlock with her leg wrapped around him! I guess she is channeling her Titi Tiana - homegirl doesn't play!
Below are some clips of MJ. In the first clip, he had just finished watching me nurse Amaya and he said his Spiderman had to eat too so he decided to use what he had... I swear this guy comes up with this stuff on his own! In the second clip, Amaya was getting cranky again so MJ decided to make her laugh...that is his daddy's 50%!! I love it! In the second video listen closely, you can hear Amaya laughing out loud!
No comments:
Post a Comment