MJ & Amaya's Adventures!!

MJ & Amaya's Adventures!!

Saturday, February 6, 2010

MJ, his nana and Tio Sammie!

Here were some other pics I had from when we were in NY the last time. MJ had a great time with his Nana, G-PA and Tio Sammie. He usually spends most of his time with my parents arguing, go figure!, but this time he has some QT. So its amazing watching my parents "play" with MJ because I don't recall them "playing" with me ever! LOL! Seriously, in the pics below please peep how my mother put MJ in the clothes basket then starting swinging the basket with that 30lb weight back and forth. MJ was in HEAVEN! I think she would have BEAT ME to the white meat if I climbed in a basket at his age! (ok so I exaggerate! sue me!)

Enjoy!

Isn't he gorgeous! I know, I'm biased but I just love this little boy to pieces! Look at him in that basket! He is getting so big. I love that he is growing up to be such a good little boy but every once in a while, I miss my litle baby that just wanted mommy to hold him! ;-(



Here is the pic of MJ with his Nana having fun! I love to see my mom interact with my babies. Its a beautiful thing! MJ and Amaya are blessed to still have BOTH sets of grandparents. That is something I didn't have so it makes my heart feel good. Long live the grandparents!! ;-)


MJ with Tio Sammie. Just like my nephew Noble did back in his days, MJ wore Tio Sammie out! SO of course after this weekend, Tio *who has 2 daughters* was feening for a son. Maria, sorry, he prob wont leave you alone!



No comments:

Post a Comment