Some fathers read Goodnight Moon to their children, others enjoy Doctor Seus BUT MARIO ANTHONY REYES, SR. prefers rap songs by Slick Rick...hence why MJ can spit Lodi Dodi on que at any family gathering and why now our daughter picks up a microphone and trys to beat box like she is related to Doug E Fresh! Enjoy...
But there's more....
LOL, here are some other pictures from the day we put up the tree. At one point, MJ and Amaya started terrorizing each other and without prompting they made up!
 |
| Amaya in timeout for hitting and yelling at her brother! I usually stay out of their fights, I am trying to teach them early to resolve conflict but sometimes Amaya really takes advantage of her (smaller) size and takes for granted that MJ wont hit her back. Every once in a while he will lay her out and she will fall back but most times she just gets sneaky. And yes, I was greatly moved by the single tear! I'm a sucka and she is my spoiled baby! |
 |
| She knew what to do in order to get out of time out. SHe said, "Brudda (her version of Brother), Brudda...sawwe (her version of sorry!) She is doing a LOT of talking at 15 months). |
 |
| On the road to resolution! |
 |
| MJ accepts her apology... |
 |
| Well he accepts it because I am sitting there recording it but the look on his face tells the real story.."I am so sick of this little girl. When is that stork guy gonna come back and get his kid!!" |
 |
| Amaya really knows how to sell this thing |
And then they played well for the rest of the night (ie the next 30 mins!)
I just LOVE it...the progression of them making up and hugging. Can't beat the LOVE of siblings. They are just so darn CUTE! And that one tear is a killer.
ReplyDelete