Last Sunday I decided to take the kids to Santa's workshop in the mall for a picture...I can hear it now, I know people - particulary minority people - are not big on having our kids sit on a stranger's lap, asking for toys, etc. or even allowing our kids to believe in Santa. In fact, I often go to great lengths to remind little girls and young ladies NOT to sit on grown men's laps (we can discuss that later). BUT Mario and I decided to let the kids enjoy their imagination and believe. So we have this hybrid belief going on (or maybe only I do!). So I tell MJ that we go to church to talk to God and praise Jesus, who will in return put in anorder with Santa, and that Santa's helpers (the elves) make the toys (or order them online). So Santa is just like a decorated united states post office delivery guy! ;-)
Anyhoo, MJ kept talking about he was going to talk to Santa Closet and I said "Papi his name is Santa Claus." He told me I was wrong and considering that all of their gifts are sitting in my closet, maybe he is right!! LOL! Enjoy the pics of us getting in the spirit!
 |
| This was as good as it got. MJ was a great sport (I bribed him!) but Princess Amaya had a crying fit! MJ cracked under pressure, when Santa asked what he wanted for Christmas he got tongue-tied and didnt have an answer! |
 |
| MJ learned to juggle waiting to talk to Santa |
 |
| Then he went to the nice-o-meter and pressed the button |
 |
| It stopped on NICE |
 |
| Amaya refused to touch it...the little defense lawyer in her (I am going to claim that as opposed to the defendant in her!) said I am not giving you any evidence to use against me...I plead the 5th! |
 |
| She wasnt ready, she was pleading her case.... |
 |
| He wasnt ready, he was pleading his case.... |
 |
| I have to stop telling them to say cheese....Amaya looks CRAZY!!!!! ;-) |
 |
| Can you tell I bribed him! He is laying it on THICK!!! |
 |
| So so cheesey!!! |
 |
| See...she wasnt feeling it! |
 |
| Then she decided to act a fool! Falling out! |
 |
| But Mommy knows how to break her down.... |
 |
| with love, there we go!!!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment