MJ & Amaya's Adventures!!

MJ & Amaya's Adventures!!

Thursday, November 29, 2007

MJ gets a new hat and coat!

(MJ got a new coat that is all snuggly and warm and makes him look like a teddy bear. Well, maybe a teddy bear who lost a little of his stuffing. I had to buy it big because he grows like crazy. Can I tell you that I am convinced that infant clothes manufacturers should all be sued. Their "sizes" are so off. They trick you into buying a heap of 3-6 month clothes knowing full well that they will only fit for a week. This little boy is already into 9month pants!)
(aww does the little boo look adorable in his new hat. It is starting to get cold out here so I had to get him a new hat.)
(these last two pics of of MJ fighting sleep. It was well past his bedtime but because Mommy & Daddy were watching Gotti's Way-which we are both starting to get really into-he figured he would enjoy an extra thirty minutes of playing/eating his feet! Iam so jealous-I used to be able to bend like that)


1 comment:

  1. Little man is becoming a butterball, look at those legs. Oh to be a baby...

    ReplyDelete