MJ & Amaya's Adventures!!

MJ & Amaya's Adventures!!

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Picture People part dos


















6 comments:

  1. He is so amazingly handsome. . .you are going to have to get a shot gun to keep all the girls away! Much love - Nat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my God, what beautiful pictures. I don't know where to start. MJ has the largest eyes - so captivating. And his hats,I love everyone. Nice to see Uncle Perry right in there. Love all pictures w/Virginia, Sam & MJ. Congratulations Mario and Michele for your 1st Thanksgiving 2007 Dinner. The place setting is lovely. I love seeing Ciara and MJ together - love and innocence at its best. Mario looks like his Dad. Love the picture w/Mario's Dad, Mario and MJ. Love all flics w/Michele, Mario and MJ (MJ is a happy baby. Rev & I missed the Philly opportunity -Shonda and Kareem enjoyed themselves I see. I know there'll be other opportunities. The pictures w/Mario & MJ washing up are keepsakes (at least you keep his private parts private). God Bless Tiana. Peace & Blessings. Sharon Adams

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reece...Awww look at you guys. Just precious!!! Love ya!!

    Reecy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whooaa these pictures r soo nice! Your family is beautiful!! I love this blog! I feel like I see you all the time! Tell everyone I said hello and kiss MJ for me!! Miss u!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Family pics! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete