(MJheezy (as Tio Aziz calls him) and Tio Aziz (Shonda's newlywed husband))
(MJ and my sister Shonda, HIS GODMOTHER)
(I know it looks like I have a wandering eye but I don't. I think it was just the glare. I hope it was just the glare. Oh my, has my eye started to wander????)
(MJheezy, Tio Aziz and Titi Taki also known as Malika (Tio Aziz's sister, Titi Shonda's sister-in-law and my long time friend/former roommate)) What up Tak?)
(MJ, G.Pa (my dad) and Mario better known to most as Anthony or now as THE MIDDLE ONE)
(MJ looking like an elf!)
(MJ and Titi Malika)Last weekend the family drove to Philly to introduce MJ to Tio Aziz, Titi Malika, the Maddisons and to have another visit with Titi Shonda, Nana and G.Pa (formerly known as Poppa). We had a great time.
I haven't meet too many extended family members from either side but it is very easily to figure out who is who. lol
ReplyDeleteNicole