MJ & Amaya's Adventures!!

MJ & Amaya's Adventures!!

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

MJ meets the Knock Out Chapter of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc, circa 2000!!

(MJ and Auntie Ishna)
(MJ and the KO Girlz (from l to r) Jennifer, Rashonda, Pregnant Tiky, LaSandra, Rachel (bending down), Kellie (in the back), Ashley, Ishna and Shayla)
(MJ, Ishna & Tiky)
(MJ's buddy Little Brandon. So far our line is full of boys. Leah has two boys, Kellie has a boy and another on the way, Tiky is having a boy, Rashonda has a boy, I have a boy...oh boy!)
(Daddy daycamp! MJ & his daddy, Ethann and his daddy Ryan, Rashonda's family and Big Brandon with little Brandon (Kellie came along for some TLC))
(Me, MJ, Rachel (hot girl) and Kellie (who is due with her second little boy in late April)







On Saturday we traveled to NC to attend my linesister, Tiky's baby shower. Although I was not feeling well, we braved the drive and had a great time. I was happy that MJ could finally meet all his aunties! But I did have to scold him for jumping from my arms to get to Auntie Rachel. I think it was those hot girl boots she was wearing! He was making goo-goo eyes at her and I was very uncomfortable! :-)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, children sure do grow fast. Brandon looks like he is 3 or 4 already. Thanks for the update.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watch out Sharese, MJ was trying to sneak and give me a kiss when you weren't looking!

    ReplyDelete