MJ & Amaya's Adventures!!

MJ & Amaya's Adventures!!

Monday, March 31, 2008

Noble's 8th Birthday and Samaya Michelle is here!!!








I can't believe it but my nephew Noble Scott celebrated his 8th birthday this past Sunday, March 30. It feels like just yesterday I saw Noble for the first time. He was about 4 months old. I was asleep and Roger and Tarell came into the hotel room at the family reunion. I immediately jumped up and looked into the eyes of that beautiful baby boy and immediately knew he was going to be a special person. I can't really explain it but so far he has exceeded all my expectations!


(See picture above: (1) Auntie Shonda goes in for a kiss, (2) MJ gives her his war face!!!!)



(now he is on a roll. Look close, he is giving everyone his war face!)

ALSO my brother Samuel Pryor aka Perry aka Samuelito and his wife Maria welcomed their second baby girl, Samya Michelle Pryor (I hope I am spelling it right). Samya, pronounced Sa-Mya, was born last night at about 1:30am in the Dominican Republic. Samya and mom are doing well. Daddy is overjoyed. Auntie Reese bka Tia Reese bka Titi ReRe bka me is beyond ecstatic because Samya Michelle was named after me (she has my middle name). Isn't that precious and exciting! Well it is for me I don't know about anyone else! I love this little girl already. pics coming soon.

1 comment:

  1. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Placa de Vídeo, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://placa-de-video.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete