For my 30th Birthday, MJ, Amaya, Me, my mom, mother-in-law (mommy dos), niece Ciara, Shonda sister and her husband Kareem and homegirl Leslie traveled to beautiful Montego Bay, Jamaica. Isn't it amazing how MJ has just as many stamps in his passport as mine! ;-) Anyhoo, we had an amazing time and I am blessed that in my 30 years GOD has favored me! ENjoy our pics!
In the Jamaica airport. My mom is so attached to Amaya she grabbed for her before even saying hello to me! She had flown in from NY and the rest of us from Baltimore, Shonda and Kareem joined us from ATL.
MJ was crazy excited to be in Jamaica MON!!!
MJ, Ciara and Titi Buddy (bka Titi Leslie!)
The lobby of the hotel. Do you see that view...awww I wish I were still in Jamaica!

Checking in, Day 1
Say hello to 30 Sharese! WOW!!!
Titi Shonda and Tio Kareem--they have a little girl on the way that I am SUPER excited about! I am lobbying for the name Shonelle (SHonda - Michelle(my middle name) but Tio Kareem is throwing MADD shade on it!!!
The Reyes Crew 2010 in full effect. That my beautiful Mother in Law (mommy dos) Julia, Me, My Princess Ciara and MJ. I am so BLESSED to have such a great MIL! Love you MA!
The babies playing Chess. Mario would have been proud!
Amaya (with the FRO) and Titi Buddy = the mellow yellow pack! HAHAHA!
On my birthday with my most precious cargo! My 3 babies!!! Life couldnt be any better!
OK I am SO SO in love with this photo and the next few. This was Amaya's photo session. Funny thing, I almost didnt post any pics because her overprotective daddy didnt want her in a bikini so I started to hide these pics but they are so so BEAUTIFUL that I just couldnt!!! Lo siento mucho Anthony!!
Amaya and her Tio Kareem (aka Tio Aziz!!)
A busy day shopping!!!
My daring son JUMPING into the pool!
Amaya and her Nana chillin out maxin, relaxin....
.jpg)
Amaya and her Lela saying HI!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment