SO baby girl has been taking steps for days now and I haven't exactly been encouraging it. It's hard enough to keep up with two when one barely moves so I was hoping (secretly) that Amaya might not walk until like 15 months! Well, baby girl had other plans! The last few days she just started walking longer and longer distances. Today she walked from the start of the kitchen back to her daddy. I ran upstairs to get the camera and catch the tail end of it. ENjoy!
P.S.-Peep how Mario throws MJ to the ground to cheer on Amaya, peep MJ's sad face and Mario feeling bad for throwing him (and it all happens in 3 seconds!). LOL!
MJ & Amaya's Adventures!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hilarious! Good looking for the laughs!
ReplyDeleteYou know I had to rewind that video about 10 times because it was hilarious. Sorry MJ but daddy tossing you to he side was pretty funny. One day we hope you find it funny too. LOL
ReplyDelete