
For Prince MJ's 3rd birthday, his dadddy took off from work and spent the day with him--he treated MJ to a shopping spree--JUST THROW IT IN THE BAG!!!! In the afternoon, we took him to school for a little surprise party then we went to Chick-fil-a where Abu the flutemaker (google him-he told us to) played Happy Birthday to MJ on his homemade sax and then the crew surprised him with a dessert and song (that was very nice of them!!). Then Saturday we had a little water party for him, where he was the only boy. BIG PIMPIN!!
Ok, so 3 has already been an interesting year for MJ. SO...he asked me the other day where he could find sex..yes SEX!! I had to do a double take and ask him, excuse me what did you say. He repeated it. Then he said in an annoyed tone, Mommy here (grabbing for my hand) let me show you! To which, I responded, I know sex boo, how do you think you got here! ;-) He actually took me to a bag of Cheetos. This story is especially hilarious considering MJ's daddy asked his mother what sex was at the age of 3. Of course, my mother in law didnt know what to say so she told him FRUIT LOOPS!!! SO how funny that at 3 MJ is asking about sex as well. If I were on Maury, he would say...Mario Anthony Reyes..YOU ARE THE DADDY!! LOL!


No comments:
Post a Comment