(Princess Ciara at dinner. She is such a ham. I told Tiana we should put her in commercials and I would manage her!)
(MJ with his Papa leaning over to give his Abuela a "Happy Birthday" un beso! That little boy is so so in love with his Abuela! We spent the weekend in Virginia Beach to celebrate MJ's Abuela's Birthday. We took her out to dinner that night. The entire weekend, all Abuela had to do was look at MJ and he was all smiles!)
(Abuela with her two grandbabies! Ciara was giving her "baby cousin Poppa Doc" a hug)
(Someone didn't want to get up this morning. I am not saying any names! Also, funny story, normally when I drop MJ off at daycare, he sees the other kids playing and I no longer exist! He gets with his baby sitter Mrs. Candy and he isn't thinking about me. Last week, he jumped from my arms to Mrs. Candy and gave her a hug. I mean straight up put his arms around her neck and squeezed. Luckily, my feelings weren't hurt because my mother prepared me for that day (and she reassured me that when he did something like that I would truly know that he had a good day care provider). Well, anyhoo, today he goes to Mrs. Candy like usual, he didn't even so much as look back at me. Well, one of the little boys, Adam, came up to me and stretched his arms up for me to pick him up (this is rare because Adam doesn't take to people like that but the kids love me (Ron even you daughter Samira (I hope I spelled it right) and son Ron Jr. came to lay down on the couch where I was sitting!--yeah I know you check the blog regularly so Mario will have to fend off a few jokes tomorrow, don't front, you love the blog), ok back to the story...So I picked Adam up and MJ bought broke his neck turning around. He raised his eyebrows as if to say, "PUT HIM DOWN NOW!" and then he stared Adam down like, "GET OFF MY MOMMY !!!". Adam and I ignored the nasty stares that he gave us for several minutes. After Mrs. Candy joked with Mario about being jealous, he finally gave us ALL the cold shoulder. So I put Adam down and went to give MJ his "see you later and kiss" and he gave me a big old smooch then looked at Adam like, "HA you didn't get one of those, I'm hot!". LOL!!!! Got to love kids. Oh yeah, someone please tell me why the kids at MJ's daycare call me MRS. MARIO!!!! LOL! First my husband wants to take away my identity by making me take his last name and become Puerto Rican (:-) now I lost my first name too!!
(oh yeah, someone ANYONE please call MJ's G-Pa (he really thinks G-Pa sounds hip and cool!) and tell him that MJ is wearing the Timberland boots that he bought him for Christmas. Seriously, if that dude asked me about these boots one more time.....but now that MJ has finally grown into them, he will be rocking them hard. Thanks G-Pa formerly known as Papa formerly known as just SAM)

(MJ watching a commercial for Maury. Mario don't be mad but I think you were right about me watching so much Maury while I was pregnant. MJ loves the cheesy drama....YOU ARE THE FATHER!!! (followed by the baby-mama and grand-ma jumping on the dude talking bout "I want my money??" or YOU ARE NOT THE FATHER followed by the chick running off stage and falling out and the father doing a slow grind or booty pop talking bout "I told you!!!" to no one in particular! HAHA!)
Sharese, you are HILARIOUS with your stories! I have to control myself because I view the blog mostly at work (gov't job has it's perks) and it puts a smile on my face but find myself cracking up and explaining why! Thanks for starting my mornings. Oh, can you please change the "picture of the week" because at this point, its been the "picture of the month"! LOL. I'm glad Abuela had a great birthday! I will be taking a trip to VBeach soon so I can get all the attention from Abuela! LOL
ReplyDelete