MJ & Amaya's Adventures!!

MJ & Amaya's Adventures!!

Monday, January 28, 2008

MJ, Nana & G-Pa/MJ starring as the Golden Child

This weekend the Reyes crew headed to NY to visit MJ's Nana & G-Pa and to attend his cousin Frankie Jason & wife Kari's baby shower. MJ was so excited to see his Abuela had made a guest appearance in New York. Of course, he had to spend time with his favorite girls! Below are some pictures which illustrate when grandparents out of their prime offer to watch energetic young ones...they fall asleep on the job! We were eating breakfast and mommy offered o take MJ. Withina few minutes they were all silent and when I came upstairs, we discovered that they all (Nana, G-Pa and MJ) had decided to take an afternoon nap!




Do you remember the movie "The Golden Child" starring Eddie Murphy? Well, there is this one scene where the bad guys have kidnapped the "Golden Child" and they have him suspended in the air in an entrapment. Well, MJ decided to test out his acting skills. I was trying to take the laundry out of the basket and kept trying to get in so I said, OK and put him in. Then I carried him around by the basket's handles. He had a great time, laughing and swinging! I love having a kid with a sense of humor!

1 comment: