(MJ and I on our way to church yesterday! now he really looks like his Daddy Yo with the NY Yankee fitted!)

(MJ and his Daddy were asleep when I got home on Friday and I took some pics of my men! And also despite what I say in the narrative, the picture reveals that MJ is in the bed. But I can assure you that Daddy Yo and I only break down and let him in the bed when we are bone tired and need sleep but he won't cooperate in the crib!
)

Please forgive me, it has been a while since I posted any new pics or updates. Things have been hectic lately. But I am happy to report that MJ has started sleeping in his crib more often!!! Yay!!!! We (Daddy Yo and me) reached an agreement and we brought MJ's crib in our room. He stills fusses a little from time to time, but overall will sleep in his crib. (There was that one time that he woke up hollering but it was because he got his little narrow foot caught up in between the slots in the crib. Poor baby is so long that his limbs just kind of hang out from time to time!)
Other than that, MJ has just been growing getting bigger and more active. He now will pull himself up on his own, he isn't officially crawling but he scoots where ever he needs to be (usually to the remote or one of our cell phones-which these days double as chewing toys for the second that we are not looking!).
OHHHH, Daddy Yo got busted with the kid in the bed! Do as he says, not as he does. LOL. Consuela saw her buddy Deuce all weekend which is always a highlight for me to see that smile of his. And it was nice to see Sharese and Anthony as well. LOL
ReplyDelete