Ayo,
On Thurday after picking my son up from day care ( Shout out to the Harris') We came home and went into our regular feeding routine. Afterwards he decided to play his new game "spit". Where we acts as cute as possible to lure you in so you can kiss him only to follow it with spitting by making the sound of a fake fart. (My man!) So he was playing around with his new sound game, so I decided to bait him into mimicing my sounds. He started out with one "Da" and next thing I know whenever I said DA'DA he followed up with DA'DA. I was crazy gassed and called Ma and Pa dukes so I can brag. When my wife came home he said it for her (Kinda) but only got out one Da' on video because he soon then started to cry from being backed up. Son needs more fiber already. After much help his colon is now fully cleansed.
And that's my Da Da story...
Shout out to my Giants for trouncing on tampa bay ( Notice tampa bay is in lower case. )
-Daddy Yo
MJ & Amaya's Adventures!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AWWWWW, MY BIG BABY HUEY BEING CALLED DA DA...CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR DADDY, NO, BUT WHY, I KNOW, B/C, I WANT THIS OR THAT, NOT FAIR....BOY DO I REMEMBER THOSE WORDS & DAYS VERY CLEAR....LOL LUV YA
ReplyDelete