This past weekend we celebrated Easter and my mom's birthday!
MJ was in heaven with his
Abuela and Nana here together. He actually cried when they all left him!
Aww, that boy loves his grandmas. He slept in their arms all weekend. They even saved him from a pop pow or two! He is very very testy and
opinionated these days.
Also,
MJ climbed the stairs! Seriously! By himself. On Friday night Mario and I were cleaning the house. I was at the top of the steps going to the top floor. The baby was crawling around in the living room. He saw me on the stairs and crawled to the stairs. I called for Mario to get him. He came up behind him.
MJ looked at us as of to ask "can I climb?" Mario told him to go for it, and he did. He climbed to the top by himself. Now that is a favorite activity of his. Can we say its time to get gates!!!!!!!!

(
MJ &
Ciara with their basket dropped off by the Easter Bunny (i.e.,
Titi Leslie)

(
Titi Leslie & Princess
Ciara. Isn't she getting big?
Tiana, your daughter misses you so much and she is starting to look like you more and more!!!)

(
MJ shares a moment with his
Abuela)

(
MJ is rewarded with a kiss!!! Peep the look on his face. He was kissed all weekend!)

(Princess Ciara on her egg hunt, i.e., cleaning up my front lawn)



(Me after giving my mother her birthday gift (i.e., MONEY!!! She told me to let my brothers and sister know how "good" I was to her! That lady is crazy but I LOVE HER TO DEATH! I was so happy to have both my moms here this past weekend. I wish I could move them in. LIFE would be great (most days!) :-)

(MJ, Ciara & Titi Leslie playing Saturday night)
(MJ looking like he is getting ready to pick his nose right? LOL!)

(Ciara jumping up because Al Qaida MJ struck again!)
(Look close, that is MJ peeking through the back of the chair. He crawled over to the chair, stuck his head inside the gap and bit Ciara on her back! LOL. He jumped off the chair, see photo above!)
(MJ giving his Abuela a beso!)
HE'S MY LIL. HONEY BUN, CAN'T HELP IT. LUV HIM TO PIECES :-) :-) DON'T LET THE LOOOK FOOL U HE REALLY LUV ABUELA TO KISS HIM ALL UP...HE EVEN TRIED TO BITE ME!!!BUT THAT DIDN'T STOP ME.LOLOL LUV U BABY G.B.U.
ReplyDelete