MJ & Amaya's Adventures!!

MJ & Amaya's Adventures!!

Monday, March 3, 2008

MJ Saprano & It's Bath Time!

So this week my son (FINALLY) cut his first tooth. Right now you can barely see the tooth but trust me, it's there. It came through Saturday some time. He was reluctant to show it off but he wasted no time using it. Last night I made spaghetti. As I was enjoying my dinner, he looked at me as if to say "SO I am supposed to eat this mush while you slop down that good smelling spaghetti??? Serious! For real though, let me taste a little!" SO I gave him what he wanted (surprise, surprise) and he tore that spaghetti up! I think baby food is going to be phased out real real soon.
On another note, this little boy had another growth spurt and is wearing, exclusively his 12 month outfits. So he finally fit a Puma tracksuit that Auntie Shonda and Tio Aziz got for him (also known as his Goddies). Well, when Mario picked him up from daycare the day he had that on, he said he looked like a Saprano!! HAHAHA. FAGETABOUTIT! He does, look at the picture! All he needs is a gold chain (which of course he has two already, one was his father's when he was a child and the other his Papa got for him from Puerto Rico.).
Here are some funny pictures from Bath Time last night. I no longer put him in the big tub because he likes to try to swim and I think that may be why he had the ear infections a couple weeks back. So now I put him in his tub to sit up but he spends most of him time trying to stand up!

4 comments:

  1. MJ in the tub with the towel on his shoulder is now my office computer background picture! HOW FREAKIN' CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now U know that when ur son get older he is going to KILL u with the naked baby pics. But he is getting so big!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,M.j you are so handsome and growing so quickly Wow you look so cute in your bath tub ,also looking so handsome as a Soprano cant tell you nothin !i cant wait to see you be good to mommy and daddy,Bye baby Que Dios Te Bendiga!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK I finally know how to BLOG, I went to google and typed in Tiana Reyes Memorial and I see all these sights that I was not aware of, Julie mentioned to go on Blog but, did not realize how to Blog (sorry) anyway I will continue to look at your little son grow and play with his cousin Princess Ciera, your son is beautiful and I knew about him climbing up them stairs, watch out he will be in college before you know it :) just kidding. Take care and will talk to you soon. Love Tina

    ReplyDelete