MJ & Amaya's Adventures!!

MJ & Amaya's Adventures!!

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Sorry its been so long. I've been sick. Mario Anthony has been sick (the big one). But MJ, he's been fine. In fact, he's the one getting everybody sick. He also has taken to throwing temper tantrums! Yes, he is a mess. Big Mario calls him "Al Qaida MJ!" because he is a terrorist. He officially has two teeth and likes to bite! I can't half blame him because I am a biter as well (hehe) but damn those little sharp teeth hurt! I would post a picture but he is very shy about his teeth and will not let me take ANY pictures. I have tried. So on April 1, MJ will be 9 months. Can you believe it? Of course you can but I can't. It still seems like just yesterday he was kicking me in my bladder and I couldn't sleep because he was active at night in the womb. Now, my little boo boo is crawling like crazy, cruising, standing independently and trying to walk. They grow up so fast. He already no longer wants to be held. He wants to be on the floor getting into all the stuff he shouldn't. What do you do????????????? I love this kid.



(MJ loves to bite everyone these days. Seriously, he bites arms, legs, stomachs, fingers, etc.)
(the anatomy of a baby's fall: Look above, MJ goes down)
(MJ tries to play it off like he is watching TV)
(MJ gets up)
(MJ sits up)


(this was his first time in a high chair at a restaurant!)
(MJ loving up on his mommy)

(MJ throwing up the hook! We may just have a little Que on our hands!)


1 comment:

  1. HE'S HIS FATHER'S SON!!! HISTORY REPEATING ITSELF...ANTHONY WAS THE SAME WAY. WHEN HE TOOK A KNOCK IT GAVE HIM MORE ENERGY..:-) :-) TOUGH LIL FELLA!!!JUST THE WAY I LUV THEM..TO KISS & EAT THEM ALL UP..EVEN WHEN HE TRIES TO BITE ME, I'LL BITE BACK..NOOO NOT TRUE...LUV U BABY G.B.U.

    ReplyDelete