MJ & Amaya's Adventures!!

MJ & Amaya's Adventures!!

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

More Teeth and Bumping Gums!

Sorry no new pictures to add but plenty of stories!!!

Ok, so MJ is working on his second tooth. Mind you, the first tooth hasn't completely popped up! His little gums are swollen and hurting, which has causes him to wake up continuously through the night! But those swollen gums hasn't stopped him from bumping them as he talks back to me (not his daddy, but to me!). Yes already, my son is testing my patience and understanding skills. Yesterday, Tio Marc came over to visit. Well, Marc and Mario (the big one) were playing video games. Little Mario decided he wanted to tip the scales in favor of his daddy so he grabs a hold to Marc controller and hits Marc on the ankle with his toy phone. I said, "Mario leave that alone and stop hitting uncle Marc. That is not your controller!" TO which he responded "YES!" and I said "No!". Well, for the next 5 minutes we went back and forth; he'd say "yes" and I'd say "No". He raised his voice several times and finally said "yes" in a hushed tone so that I couldn't hear but he could get the last word. Can you believe that! Already so much like his daddy that it's scary!!!!

This past weekend we went to NY for MJ's Cousin JJ's Christening. Pictures & footage are coming soon!!

3 comments: